I might have many reasons to tell you why small businesses needed to adopt social media marketing? But thankfully I don’t need to list all of them at least now as I have fortunately came across an information filled infographic by Jason Squires which is I believe convincing enough to include social media marketing in your Digital marketing strategy.
Key benefits of social media presence?
- Helps your business to connect with people, builds relationship with your customers & turn them into loyal followers which helps retaining clients & boosted ROI.
- Social media helps you to become authority in your industry. Many businesses just increased their sales online due to their brand credibility.
- It cuts marketing cost and yet most affordable way to brand your business.
- It is highly rated as the most powerful tool for marketing business prospects.
- Increased exposure and lets you deliver instant message to your followers.
- Social media sharing capabilities increases the chance of reaching out to new people.
- Showcases your brand and helps you to gain reputation in your niche.
- Boost overall website traffic and social signals also helps search engine rankings.
A significant 86% of marketers said that social media was important to their businesses.
By spending as little as 6 hours per week, 64%+ of marketers see lead generation benefits with social media.
75% of marketers reporting positive results in terms of traffic increase as one of the major benefits of social media.
A significant 89% of all businesses that have a dedicated social media platform as part of their marketing strategy reported an increase in their market exposure.
More than half of marketers who have used social media marketing for over 3 years reported an increase in sales over that period.
Why social media can’t be ignored?
Don’t wait until its too late when you miss out 1000’s of opportunities already..In today’s digital savvy world everyone would look to take leverage ahead for their business. Contact Here to get started!!