Social media is a powerful tool for brand awareness, but are companies out there using social media for lead generation? An exciting infographic published by Spotlight Communications eyeing on how important social media is to b2b industry and how it helps to educate your targeted audience and take leverage from social media.
The findings concludes the fact that twitter is now most influential tool for B2B audience. It was also noted that B2B marketers that uses twitter generates twice as many leads than those who do not.
Social media is just not merely a place to create social profiles and hoping it to work for you without making an effort in right direction. Brands needs to actively engage and participate with their audience and focus on community building in their respective niches. Social media is not a place for hard sell but it should be used to build authority and trust and attract more strangers so that you could gradually feed them with your content and convert them to lovers of your product / services.
The infographic also outlines importance of blogging – Companies that often blog has 55% more visitors than those who do not. With powerful social media base it gets easy to create content that matches up your audience interest and helps businesses to promote content to their most relevant audience which makes B2B social media as important as other marketing channels.
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015