Social media is rapidly becoming a major player in the ecommerce industry and playing an important role to boost sales and revenue. Most of the brands are increasingly spending on social media with the aim to grow loyal fan base that increases customer retention. The retail & commerce industry has seen remarkable growth in the year 2013, where 75% of social generated sales were came from Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter.
Friends from MobStac have made up an graphical illustration that showcases the importance of social media in the retail business and emphasizes why social media should be an important part in your eCommerce sales & marketing strategy.
Is social media is the part of your ecommerce strategy? Follow the tips written on the inforgraphic to get started.
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015