5 Reasons you need an SEO Expert!
- My competitors are ahead of me on search engines.
- I am not getting enough traffic on my website.
- I do not have a prominent position on search engines for my industry keywords.
- I hired SEO services but that didn’t pay off- that’s sad!!
- I can’t find a reliable and expert SEO consultant for my website
Are you too suffering from such business pain points? Then you are at the right page to get the most optimum solution for all your SEO pain points.
With the advancement in technology, business industry has not just changed in equipping organization with modernized gadgets, but the way businesses approach their potential prospects.
What is SEO?
SEO is one of the most highly business generating tactics now a days and have really turned the Game On for businesses with reduced cost and more results than conventional marketing tactics. Search engine optimization (SEO) is a science of optimizing your website perfectly so that search engines or particularly Google should love to rank it on its first page for specific targeted keywords.
So why you need to be on first page- Organically?
- 70% of the links search users clicks on are organic.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
- Search and e-mail are the top two internet activities.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
OK, so enough on making clear that what is SEO and why you need it? Let’s get on to what I can do for you.
I am a digital marketing professional with more than 3 years of experience in web marketing and have a diverse portfolio of providing SEO consultancy to small businesses to corporate giants including many industry leaders IBM & Microsoft business partners and have helped them in uplifting their online sales via digital platforms.
Being an SEO consultant, I always strive to get my client’s website on first page of search engines for the hot industry keywords, and that too with ethical SEO techniques i.e. saying NO to Black-hat.
My approach towards providing SEO services is comprised of 3 simple steps.
- Understanding business pain points and needs
- Keywords Analysis & proposing strategy
- Getting started
I work as a partner and respect my clients for trusting me, and that’s why I never compromise on quality of my SEO services. Umair Qureshi is never about making false commitments and proposals to impress clients, I believe in making fruitful business relationships which lasts long and a symbol of my credibility as an SEO consultant in the industry.
OK, I don’t want to be a self-appraising parrot J and therefore want to give this chance to you. So let’s get into touch to discuss your SEO needs and get started right away.