Engagement determines your brand success on Facebook. Most successful brands are those which have a highly interactive and supportive community of customers and supporters.
On Facebook, brands can interact with their existing & potential customers through post engagements. However, getting those customers/supporters to engage can prove difficult. To increase engagement on Facebook page it is important to consider the tips below in the info-graphic from postplanner.
How To Get More Engagement On Facebook
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015
- Facebook to launch New “DISLIKE” button. Like it or Dislike It? - September 16, 2015