Influencer outreach plays an important part in a content marketing jigsaw and it is considered as one of the key tactics to expand reach of the content. Marketers often outreach key influencers in their respective industries to leverage online influence and authority which ultimately helps businesses to increase organic reach of their products and services.
This is mostly done by bloggers & PR firms which enables brands to start marketing collaboration & build a solid community that will help them in future to acquire referrals, lead generation & traffic acquisitions for their own products or services. This is the bes-test way in terms of achieving organic reach with targeted audience and mostly suitable for small and large enterprises.
Below is an infographic from smartinsights based on marketing insights from the marketing world’s key influencers like jeff Bullas, Ann Handley, Joe Pullizi and Jay Baer on how to approach & work with influencers.
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015