After all the recent Facebook news feed algorithm changes its has been difficult for some brands to get engagement as high as it was before. But yet if you do it right and use same old school methods and mix it with new creative ideas for Facebook engagement building then you will be easily able to double your chances of getting high post engagement despite all the new hurdles.
Key Tips To Increase Facebook Engagement:
- Statues that are not more than 80 characters in the updates attracts fans and increases engagement by 23%.
- Quotes or statuses gets 20% more interactions.
- Photos with interactive captions improves click-through on the posts.
- Using emoticons in your status updates doubles the chances of fans interactions.
- Links shares with short call-to-actions increases click-throughs.
- More posts in a day will give higher interactions thus more engagement. No limit for number of posts in a day.
- Mix the types of post i.e status, photos, and link updates and measure what works best for your page.
Below is an Facebook engagement infographic from QuickSprout on how to increase the Facebook engagement by 275%.
Do you find it useful? Get Started with your Facebook Engagement Strategy, mix your content, constantly check insights, review performance and implement what works best for your page & audience to get more visibility in the news feed.
Post From one of my Facebook page that has gone Viral:
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015