“40% of the time spent on Facebook is in the News Feed — and only 12% is spent on profile and brand pages.”
Updating content on the pages is just not enough as not many of your fans visit your page so it is so important that whatever content we post should surface in your fan’s news feeds.
Recently i have found out some really interesting infographic which certainly helps you to understand how Facebook edgerank algorithm works.
Check out complete story published at Postrocket
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015