Today Facebook rolls out embedded posts to everyone. Last month they test it on five media pages. So from now any post that is set as “Public” can be embedded anywhere on the web.
To embed a post click the the arrow on the top right corner of your post, then click “embed post” to get the code to be placed anywhere on your website.
Here is an Embedded Video Post Example:
Facebook also improved its capability with In-line video playback. Now with embed video feature, videos from Facebook can also be posted on the website as embedded post.
You can also embed Facebook Polls to your website with this feature.
FACEBOOK is now everywhere…!!
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015