Recently Facebook has announced yet another change i.e emoticons and actions in your Facebook status message. Now users can express their feelings and emotions through emoticons or share actions such as what they are reading, watching, playing, eating or drinking. 🙂
example: you updated a status about the movie you are watching with your friends and you have mentioned movie name like jurassic park. so your post will contain a movie icon and a link to the movie’s page.
Do you have them yet??
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015