Facebook “Dislike” button!
“Not every moment is a good moment,” he said. Facebook is working on the tool, he said, but gave no release date.
Facebook announced to launch perhaps the most awaited “Dislike” feature but it is yet to see whether it will be only be for pages or personal timelines as well. During the Q&A session at Facebook headquarters earlier this week, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg said company will soon announce an alternatives to the “Like” button.
“People have asked about the ‘dislike’ button for many years,” Zuckerberg said at Facebook’s headquarters in Menlo Park, California. “Today is the day that I actually get to say we are working on it.”
Its not sure whether it is going to be a “dislike” feature but it might be something that can be used to show empathy over something you don’t like.
What does a new “Dislike” feature would meant to Brands?
I think the brands will actually have to think twice before posting an update as this might also contribute to newsfeed algorithm and could possibly make a negative impact on page performance. Although, its a bit early to jump on this but still brands have to make sure that they are posting what its audience demands and not something that could potentially goes against them. So, in the coming days it would be interesting to see how brands coup with this new feature.
If Facebook had a “Dislike” Button [Infographic]
Is the Facebook Dislike button a good idea?
Share your thoughts and tweet at @umairquraishi
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015