We all know about the current frustration page mangers are going through & i.e., seeing a massive cut in Facebook organic reach and continuous news feed algorithm changes which first rolled out in last year August, 2013.
Many brands still consider Facebook as the primary medium to reach out to their potential customers and expect their content to be viewed by there followers in the Facebook news feeds but at the same time millions of people and pages post content on the news feeds where it gets difficult for the Facebook algorithms to show every content that goes in it.
Well, there is no golden rule in Facebook case, but if you stick to key basics that drive engagement and improve visibility of your content in the news feeds then your content may stand out & rock Facebook news feeds.
So what to do if you are still not getting fan page engagement even after all your efforts?
Friends from Social Research Strategies come up with the 10 rules every business needs to know before publishing content on Facebook page which may eventually help you to improve Facebook organic reach.
- Be Positive & Consistent.
- Be informative & relevant.
- Reward your fans.
- Post engaging content.
- Post original content.
- Try Facebook ads for targeted audience.
- Don’t be shy to post more content.
- Analyze audience behavior.
- Use attractive & bold images.
- Always Test & repeat what worked best.
- Avoid widely circulated content.
- Avoid Spammy links.
These Facebook fan page engagement tips should be helping you to fight visibility in the news feeds despite of all the recent algorithm changes and ensure your message to be delivered to the right people with the right content.
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015