Facebook announced yet another exciting update “Embedded Posts” which will let you share your public posts from Facebook to your blog/website. Facebook posts will display same as they do on Facebook website, with the ability to show pictures, videos, hash tags, and other content. People can interact with it on your blog/website by liking, sharing, commenting, following post or liking the page directly via embedded post.
Choose embedded post from the dropdown menu that appears also note that only public posts can be embedded with the globe icon.
You will see a dialog that pops up, simply copy and paste the code provided anywhere you wanted it to be displayed on your Website/blog:
This feature is currently launched on five media pages with If the post is public, click the “Embed Post” option in the drop-down menu: promising “broader availability coming soon”
I just cant wait to to get this feature.. How about you?
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015