Facebook users upload over 350 million photos everyday revealed by Superfish infographic. The giant social media networking site Facebook is one of the most popular social network for networking & sharing visuals with friends and family. According to the Superfish infographic, There visual research found some interesting facts that you thought otherwise. For example: Most of the Facebook users posts memes a lot, while surprisingly dogs photos are way popular than cat photos and they are widely shared across Facebook.
Check out below infographic for more interesting and amazing insights from a visual research.
Key Facebook Photo Statistics:
- Only 3% of the images uploaded on Facebook are about things & different accessories.
- Around 2% photos are of iPhone auto-corrects.
- 6% photos are of different users activities.
- 28% photos you will see on Facebook are on memes and other such images.
- 27% about places.
- 36% are of people themselves in photos.
- 65% without captions.
- 250 billion images uploaded and 350 million images are posted in a single day.
From the above infographic and key statistics, Marketers can plan their content as by following it you can determine what mostly people like to see on Facebook and what has mostly gets viral on Facebook which you can integrate in your content strategy as per your brand requirements. You could only use what should work best for your brand image other wise you will be denting your brand image by posting dogs and cats images, so be careful on deciding what to post and what not.
Do you know what it takes to go viral on Facebook? Find out 6 Key Tips for Going Viral on Facebook
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015