LinkedIn is a great tool to market personal brand or company’s brand but many struggle and don’t take full leverage of the platform since they doesn’t really know from where to get start with their LinkedIn marketing strategy. There is one famous saying which am fan of;
“If you can’t market yourself, how will you market for others?”
If you find it hard to start with your LinkedIn marketing, then I would like to share an awesome infographic from the folks at Bluewire Media which would make easier for you to gradually speed up your Linkedin marketing strategy either for your personal or company’s brand. Its divided into three stages, beginning, intermediate & advance so all you need to see where you most fit at and start your 5 minutes a day LinkedIn marketing strategy.
So, where do you find yourself most fit at? Just take out 5 minutes a day from your busy routine and start practising above listed tips that will ultimately help you to become a LinkedIn Rockstar!
Looking for more LinkedIn tips? You can directly ask me via tweeting at @umairquriashi
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015