Most of you already know how important for our website’s to have its important pages indexed on Google search so that they appear when users make searches for particular terms that are relevant to our business and products. But did you know how to help Google to crawl more pages?
SEO guru Neil Patel has come up with yet another awesome infographic that tells you how to increase your chances to boost your website in search engine rankings and how to avoid those 7 common mistakes that blocks your search engine success.
Below is the infographic that guides through the Google crawling process and also what needs to be done in order to let the crawlers find your site conveniently.
If crawlers unable to go through your website, your rankings will fall. In order to maintain rankings and increasing chances of getting crawled you’ll need to avoid hindrances that blocks search engine crawlers to work effectively.
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015