Who doesn’t want more traffic? views, subscribers or interactions. But what makes your content popular in such a small period is not easy until you follow what is required. It is a dream for any digital marketer to see posts getting massively viral.
Creating interesting and engaging content for your audience is a tough job, as you do need to go deep in to the insights to check what is working for you and whats not, more importantly you have to try a lot of different content ideas at the same time in order to know your audience sentiments. So actually there is no exact formula of making your Facebook post viral.
It is something that is not planned but can be achieved with the consistency and mixture of creativity, good timing and of course luck. 😉
SIX key tips for Going Viral on Facebook.
1. Focus on most trending topic that could make your post viral as people mostly look out for the first served news, So better stay connected with hot trends in your niche.
2. Videos get viral like crazy all over Facebook as many people will share across social networks if it is interesting to them. Try to dig insights of your page to get your audience interest and create content that is relevant, informative & share able for them.
3. On social media every next person is a promoter and influencer. Sometimes your content gets noticed by someone bigger than your audience which is why it is always important to be connected with the top influencers of your niche.
4. Sometimes people need a fresh air. Its important that you do something that is never been done so just don’t repeatedly stick to your plan and try out different things which gets everyone excited & make your fan base to share it.
5. Everyone loves to laugh.. I will be more happy to share anything that is insanely funny! So if you got a good sense of humor than it is actually a good way to get little attention of your followers and see your post getting viral.
6. If you are okay being controversial or even hated a little for the sake of getting viral than you can afford this strategy which might work in your favor or sometimes not. It is mostly adapted by newspapers or magazines to create unique and shocking buzz for their audience.
Have you tried any of these? Let me know in comments…
Also Checkout the infographic from PandemicLabs which tell what fans engage with on Facebook vs what brands post on facebook.
Latest posts by Umair Qureshi (see all)
- My 3 steps guide on Content Creation Process - February 17, 2016
- SEO Updates: Google Search Algorithm Changes, Then & Now! [Infographic] - January 28, 2016
- PART TWO: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 26, 2015
- A COMPLETE guide to Story Writing: How to attract customers in your niche? - October 25, 2015
- PART ONE: How to use Social Media Insights to your advantage? - October 9, 2015